Bachelor of Arts (Deans Scholar) at the University of Wollongong
2017-ongoing (expected graduation in 2022)
Majors: English Literature, Creative Writing, International Relations.
Columnist for Film Inquiry — 2020-now
- Currently write the monthly column Page-to-Screen, examining literary adaptations.
Marketing Intern for Sydney Film Festival — 2020
- Managed social media, mailing lists, and press contacts.
- Wrote and edited sections of the e-book festival guide.
- Assisted communications team with development of a new marketing campaign, focused on netting the young-adult demographic.
Staff Writer for Film Daze — 2019-2020
- Regularly contributed articles, with a mind for new releases, anniversaries, and monthly site themes.
- Covered Melbourne International Film Festival and Fantasia Film Festival.
Assistant Editor for Chattr — 2018
- Copy and substantively edited pieces under direction from the managing editor.
- Assisted with the sorting, acceptance, and rejection of pitches during high intake periods.
Copy writing + editing
Research (academic + journalistic)
CMS Management (WordPress)
Email Management (Mailchimp)
Social Media Strategy + Management (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook/Tweetdeck, Khoros)
Workplace Communication Software (Slack, Trello, Office Suite)